Dublin GAA Coaching & Games YouTube Channel
Our aim for the Dublin GAA Coaching & Games Development YouTube Channel is to provide FREE access to coaching videos, resources and webinars for coaches of all ages to aid them in their coaching journey.
Click the link below to access all our videos and playlists and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to the channel.
Dublin GAA Coach Webinar Series II
After the huge success of our first Coach Webinar Series; we are excited to announce our upcoming webinar series with 5 World renowned Coaches/Coach Developers. Each session is online and will begin at 8pm. Individual Sign Up link for each workshop will be released 2 weeks beforehand.
- Dr Sergio Lara-Bercial - Wednesday November 11th - WATCH IT BACK ON THE DUBLIN GAA COACHING & GAMES DEVELOPMENT YOUTUBE CHANNEL
- Nick Winkleman - Monday November 30th - WATCH IT BACK ON THE DUBLIN GAA COACHING & GAMES DEVELOPMENT YOUTUBE CHANNEL
- Nicholas Walsh - Monday December 14th (LINK IS LIVE FOR SIGN UP) & January 11th 2021
- Kris Van Der Haegen - Monday January 25th 2021
- Kevin Ball - Monday February 15th 2021
The core structure of the Coach Education Programme is a coaching ladder which is organised across five levels (for both Hurling and Football) beginning with the Foundation Award (Juvenile Coach) and culminating at Award 4 (Advanced Inter-County Coach).
While each level is aligned to coaching at a particular grade, the courses are designed to provide a greater level of knowledge applicable to each grade as a Coach progresses up the ladder. In Dublin we offer courses up to Award 2 level.
The Coach Education Programme focuses on continuing education, so that coaches can improve by means of a series of specifically designed courses, workshops and conferences incorporating internationally recognised principles of best practice. These opportunities will include a combination of theoretical and practical inputs and allow for the use of digital and e-learning techniques.
The programme of Applied Lifelong Learning makes provision for coaches to continually develop their skills and to progress at a rate suited to their own development.
Full details on each of the levels available can be found by clicking on the course title below -
Dublin GAA has been rolling out an extensive Juvenile Referee programme for the last number of years. Children starting from 14 years old move through three levels allowing them to referee juvenile games. One of the final aims is to have confident, experienced young adults moving through from refereeing juvenile games into the adult referee programme.
The juvenile referee programme consists of three levels. Full details on each of the levels available can be found by clicking on the course title below -
- Level 1 Referee Course - This course is a Go-Games referee course for U8 to U10 Games
- Level 2 Referee Course - This course is a Go-Games referee course for U11 and U12 Games
- Level 3 Referee Course - This course is a young referee course for U13 - U16 Games
Registrations cannot be made online. Please register your interest with you club Referee Coordinator. Registrations will only be accepted from Club Referee Coordinators.
Please note: Adult referee courses are arranged by the county referee committee. Further details can be arranged on request via the form on our contact page.