Planning For Success – Young Gaelic Player Pathway
A guide that highlights player characteristics and skills that should be developed at a particular stage of a young players Gaelic career.
There are five stages in the pathway:
- Learning to master the ball 4-6 years
- Learning to use the ball well 7-9 years
- Learning to play together 10-12 years
- Learning about positions 13-15 years
- Learning to perform 16-18 years
This resource provides a framework for the development of skills, physical focus and game sense that coaches can follow stage by stage.