NEW EBOOK - ADVANCED GAME SENSE
Our first eBook "Advanced Game Sense" is available to purchase on issuu.com.
This eBook is designed to assist coaches in team preparation with each session designed to focus on a particular theme to hin your planning, learning and development as a coach and each session is flexible and adaptable depending on the level of your team.
As a coach, to achieve success, keeping your sessions interesting, varied and focused is really important. Coaches need to develop the art of questioning to help tease out the answers through problem solving situations; rather than telling players what they need to be doing.
The eBook aims to:
- Provide a template and layout for coaches, covering all areas necessary for a good training session.
- Give practical ideas through games based training for coaches.
- Help coaches focus on a specific theme throughout the training session. These include:
- Individual & Group Defence
- Support Play
- Penetration, width and depth in attack and many more.
- Break-Ball Games
- Concept/Prompt Games