Advanced Game Sense
ADVANCED GAME SENSE is a book designed to assist coaches in team preparation. It provides 16 practical sessions for coaches/managers to follow, each session is designed to focus on a particular theme and take your coaching to a new level. Sessions are flexible and adaptable depending on the level of your team.
As a coach, to achieve success, keeping your sessions interesting and focused is really important. Coaches need to develop the art of teasing out the answers; rather than telling through problem solving situations.
ADVANCED GAME SENSE sets coaches on their way to start thinking along these lines.
The book aims to:
- Provide a template and layout for coaches, covering all areas necessary for a good training session.
- Give practical ideas through games based training for coaches.
- Help coaches focus on a specific theme throughout the training session. These include:
- Individual & Group Defence
- Support Play
- Penetration, width and depth in attack and many more.
- Break-Ball Games
- Concept/Prompt Games